LoopBack is a platform for building APIs and microservices in Node.js
Important: LoopBack 4 is the next step in the evolution of LoopBack. It is still in early development and is not yet released.
Built for API developers
- Define your API endpoints and schemas using the OpenAPI standard.
- Use your defined endpoints and schemas as the source of truth without generating code.
Built for teams
- Maintain consistency by automating the validation of your endpoints and schemas.
Built for your platform
- Use LoopBack as a starting point for your own framework or platform.
- Build libraries of reusable components in a standardized way.
- Integrate with databases, web services, and other platforms using connectors.