This is a community translation into Russian. For the latest information, see the English version.
Getting Started part II
If you want to continue on the tutorial track, continue on to Getting started part II. It covers:
- Using multiple data sources in an single application.
- Relations between models.
- Remote hooks.
- Using access control lists to protect REST endpoints.
- User registration and authentication
- Using the AngularJS SDK
There’s so much more to learn about LoopBack!
LoopBack documentation includes lots of tutorials and examples; also read the StrongLoop blog for great tips and information.
Learn more about:
- Creating an application
- Managing users
- Authentication, authorization, and permissions
- Defining models
- Working with data
- Adding application logic
- AngularJS client
Check out the LoopBack Developer Forum on Google Groups, a place where devlopers can ask questions, discuss LoopBack, and how they are using it.