Originally published on strongloop.com
For the past few months, we have been focusing on the following stories:
- Authentication: released a new
- Authorization: ability to add authorization through interceptors.
- Inclusion of related models: set up foundation in
- Architectural improvements: introduction of lifecycle observers and interceptors.
- Migration: allows you to migrate incrementally.
- Internal tooling and CI: Support Node.js 12, reduce build time, etc.
- New Look and Feel on LoopBack Web Site: published a new look on the loopback.io web site.
We have a monthly blog reviewing what we've done in each milestone. To stay tuned, don't forget to follow us on Twitter @StrongLoop.