Getting Started part II
If you want to continue on the tutorial track, continue on to Getting started part II. It covers:
- Using multiple data sources in an single application.
- Relations between models.
- Remote hooks.
- Using access control lists to protect REST endpoints.
- User registration and authentication
- Using the AngularJS SDK
There’s so much more to learn about LoopBack!
Learn more about:
- Creating an application
- Managing users
- Authentication, authorization, and permissions
- Defining models
- Working with data
- Adding application logic
- AngularJS client
Check out the LoopBack Developer Forum on Google Groups, a place where devlopers can ask questions, discuss LoopBack, and how they are using it.